Thursday 10 July 2014

Blueberry Pie Pancakes


I made these blueberry pie pancakes:

I've never made good pancakes but this blogger had 400 comments all saying how perfectly they turned out, I figured there's no way I could mess this up. I would recommend her blog, I've made her chili which was ok but a little hot, her apple pie pancake were ok but didn't like her macaroons. 

Mix in 2tbsp oats, 1/3 cup flour, 1/2tsp cinnamon, scant 1 tsp baking powder, 1/8tsp salt. mix. Mix this well.

Then add 1/4tsp coconut essence and 1/3 cup milk. I left out the oil and sugar as I was going to top with almond butter and honey. MIX to combine but DONT OVERMIX.


 Oil a pan and place 1tbsp of the mixture in. I would leave the blueberries out in the mixture and when you have the batter on the pan then push the blueberries into it. I would use fresh blueberries but defrosted ones are ok too. When you see air bubbles, they're ready to be flipped!

 3. flip!


The finished product! This recipe made around 3 pancakes but I forgot to take a picture until I finished most of them. I topped them with almond butter and honey with a side of blueberries. 


I found it quite delicious the 4th time I made it but the first 3 times I tried this recipe, it didn't work out so well for me. I'll have to try it again in the future and will follow the recipe to a T. 

No comments:

Post a Comment